Sunday, May 11, 2008

Kathie's NEW Friday Finish




This one is L*K's Life's a Stitch and was another "waiting room project" while at Physical Therapy at the chiropractor's office. I really enjoyed this one. I considered leaving the satin stitch off, but I really like the way it came out. I did stitch one Sunday evening at "The French Knot" while Lizzie was at youth group, but the rest was all waiting for the doctor. Waited one day for 45 minutes (never in 5 years that long!) and got treated to a 30-minute massage for being patient! It's hard to tell in this picture, but the fabric is actually an olive green color from Silkweaver. I love, love, love their fabrics! I have one of their "solos" for my "In the Pumpkin Patch" from Blue Ribbon Designs.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I love the colours Kathie. The satin stitches just finished it off perfectly. Nice work.